This is one of the easiest chicken dishes. It takes just 15 minutes and is so delicious. This is a great dish to make on a busy night or when you have some unexpected guests. Try this tonight!
- 4 large or 6 thin pieces of boneless chicken breast
- 1 small onion
- 1 large tomato
- 3-5 small mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic or ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup skim milk (or 2% or whole or cream)
- Parsley or dry parsley flakes
- Olive oil
1. Heat a medium frying pan and add some olive oil.
2. Chop the onion and add to the pan; brown stirring occasionally. Add salt and ground pepper.
3. Add 1 clove of garlic or a ½ tsp of garlic powder.
4. Chop the mushrooms and add to the onion and garlic mixture.
5. Cut the chicken on 2-3″ pieces, add to the pan. Continue cooking on low to medium heat.
6. Chop the tomato and add to the pan. Continue cooking.
7. Add parsley, rosemary, more salt and pepper.
8. Once the chicken is almost ready, add ¼ cup skim milk. You can add 2% or whole milk or even cream if you like the creamier taste. I find it just as good with skim milk. Stir and cook for a few more minutes.
Serve with rice or pasta. Save leftovers and add them to tomorrow’s salad.